Chocolate Tahini Energy Balls
Tahini - a paste made from ground sesame seeds, is packed with SO much goodness: protein & magnesium to name a few.
Makes 12-15 balls.
1 Cup dates (soaked in hot water for 10minutes)
1 1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
1/4 Cup Tahini
3 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
1/8 Tsp Nutmeg (optional)
1 Tbsp Warm Water
Honey (or any other sweetener, add according to your sweet tooth!)
Pinch of Salt
1. Add all ingredients (minus the oats) to a food processor and process until a dough ball forms.
2. Transfer the mixture into a large bowl and add half of the oats. Mix with a wooden spoon or your hands!
3. Add the remaining oats and mix until well combined.
4. Roll into small balls 5. Get creative! You can roll some of the balls into chia seeds, sesame seeds, or desiccated coconut for extra flavour & crunch!
6. Store bites in the fridge for 10-15 minutes before devouring.