There's nothing better than breakfast food. Don't you agree?
These Peanut Butter Overnight Oats will have you wanting to eat breakfast for lunch AND dinner!
1 Tbsp Cacao powder
1 1/2 Tbsp Peanut Butter
1 Tsp Honey/Maple syrup
1/2 Tsp Vanilla
1/2 Cup Greek yoghurt
1/2 Cup Almond milk
1/2 Cup Rolled oats
1. Add all the ingredients except the oats to a blender.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Pour into a bowl & add the rolled oats. Mix to combine.
4. Pour the mixture into a mason jar and close the lid.
5. Leave in to refrigerate overnight (at least 4-6 hours).
6. Top it off with cacao nibs, extra peanut butter, dark chocolate chunks...get creative!